This weeks meal of the week is a healthy Sweet and Sour Tofu. This meal is for anyone who loves the taste of two different things at one time. Not only is it a cultural experience if prepared correctly, but it is also a quick and easy meal to prepare for you and your family if you are coming home from a long day of work. Many people also complain that they are constantly eating the same kinds of food daily. If you fall into this category, step out of your box and add a little bit of culture to your dinner.
HEALTHY EATING TIP! Earlier we mentioned that water is one of the best ways to lose unwanted weight. However, to add to that statement, many people do not understand the difference between being hungry and being thirsty. Most of the time when people are extremely thirsty, they start to believe they are actually hungry and fill that empty space with food. The next time you are feeling extremely hungry, try drinking water. This may satisfy your immediate desire for food. Regardless of whether or not you feel that you are absolutely hungry, remember that water should ALWAYS be incorporated within your daily routine. For more information on the importance of water to your everyday diet, please read the following article:
Please view the material under additional information to find out if you know the difference between hunger and thirst. ENJOY!
- HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE HUNGRY & AVOID EATING IF YOU ARE NOT!
- HUNGRY, YOU COULD BE CONFUSING IT FOR THIRST!?
- ARE YOU HUNGRY OR JUST THIRSTY?
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING HUNGRY & THIRSTY!
- CHICKEN THIGHS PICACCATA-STYLE
- GRILLED APPLE CHICKEN!
- FRESH VEGETABLE PIZZA!
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!
- "MEATLESS BURGERS" GRILLED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM
- MEXICAN CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PARFAITS!
- ROAST TILAPIA WITH FIRE ROASTED TOMATOES AND OLIVES!
- BAKED" MINI" CORN DOGS!
- GRILLED SHRIMP COCKTAIL WITH YELLOW GAZPACHO SALSA!
- EASTER RECIPE "SPICY HASSLE BACK POTATOES & THE IMPORTANCE OF POTATOES!
- 15 BEST FREE HEALTHY RECIPE WEBSITES!
"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled (Matthew 5:6)."