Think you have to sacrifice a great dessert in order to get fit this year? Think again! There are plenty of recipes that offer great tasting desserts for you and your family. It is not always necessary to sacrifice great taste in order to stay healthy. This recipe contains low calories, fat, saturated fat and it is diabetic safe!
HEALTHY TIP OF THE DAY! If you are really craving your high calorie desserts, it is okay to have a few cheat days. The problem with excessive weight gain, does not have as much to do with what you eat as much as HOW much of it you are eating. If you desire having your favorite cheese or strawberry cake, either eat a portion of it, or find someone to share it with. This will cut back on your calories as well as giving you a taste of the things you love. A huge part of remaining healthy is keeping your meals balanced. It is not about giving up all the good stuff, but rather, it is about creating a healthy balanced meal. Also, if at all possible, try a low calorie dessert recipe. Be sure to check out the additional information on the bottom! Good luck and enjoy!
|Decrease your portions!|
- WHAT IS A BALANCED MEAL?
- BALANCED DIET, NY TIMES, HOW TO GUIDE?
- EAT A HEALTHY BALANCED DIET!
- PORTION CONTROL, HOW TO TAKE CONTROL!
- DECREASING PORTION SIZES!
- WEB MD, SLIDESHOW, SIMPLE SECRETS OF HEALTHY EATING AND PORTION CONTROL!
- HEALTHY EATING, "Fresh Vegteble Pizza" & the importance of water!
- "Grilled Apple Chicken" EATING LATE NIGHT MEALS?
- WATER WORKOUTS A GREAT, A GREAT ALTERNATIVE STUDY!
- CAN YOU EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT AND STAY FIT?
- OBESITY, A NEW FORM OF CHILD NEGLECT?
- EXPLORING WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY...??
"Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it.