Easter is another big eating day for most people. The following meal is a delicious idea for a healthy side dish for Easter. The "Spicy Hasselback Potatoes" recipe is a great new healthy option to eat over next weekend's holiday. Potatoes are mostly known for being unhealthy, but this is due to "how" many people cook potatoes. If prepared correctly, potatoes can be extremely healthy for a person's blood pressure. White Potatoes contain magnesium and potassium that are amazing for lowering blood pressure and overall heart health. Eating a potassium rich diet will ensure that the body gets rid of extra sodium. When trying to cook healthy potatoes, do not fry them or cook them with oil. Healthy potatoes can also be eaten baked, mashed or as boiled spuds. Studies have also shown that consuming potatoes in this manner does not put weight on individuals. (Please view the following articles in the the additional information for your convenience) They can also be easy to prepare in the microwave. The following recipe is listed below. ENJOY!
SPICY HASSELBACK POTATOES
- BENEFITS OF POTATOES IN YOUR LIFE!
- POTATO DIET FOR LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!
- 8 FOODS THAT HELP LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE!
- MOST POPULAR EASTER RECIPES!
- GRILLED APPLE CHICKEN!
- FRESH VEGETABLE PIZZA!
- STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!
- "MEATLESS BURGERS" GRILLED PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM BURGERS WITH MOZZARELLA PESTO & TOMATOE
- MEXICAN CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY PARFAITS!
- ROAST TILAPIA WITH FIRE ROASTED TOMATOES AND OLIVES!
- BAKED" MINI" CORN DOGS!
- GRILLED SHRIMP COCKTAIL WITH YELLOW GAZPACHO SALSA!
- 15 BEST FREE HEALTHY RECIPE WEBSITES!
"The rich and poor meet together: the LORD is the maker of them all.
— Proverbs 22:2 (KJV)."