If you have not discovered the beauty of BB and CC creams, then today is your day! BB cream (Blemish Balms) and CC cream (Color Correcting) are now the hottest new skin trends. These creams can save you time and money because it can do the job of six products, combined in one. Instead of buying sunscreen, age defying lotion, spot reducer, primer, and moisturizer, many of these creams are designed to take care of multiple problems WITHOUT needing to purchase additional products. This can also be space efficient. Many of these creams include a light foundation or tinted moisturizers within the product itself. For people who are looking to have foundation mixed in with the other ingredients, they may find it difficult to match their skin color with these creams, if you mix a little bit of your current foundation with this product, you can get the desired effect. BB creams can be used by any ethnicity or skin type. Also, these creams have been around for about 50 years and have been prominently used by individuals from South Korea. However, Americans are quickly becoming addicted to these creams. It is also a unisex product. PLEASE NOTE: Although BB creams are wonderful, they are NOT a miracle worker. You may see visible skin results over time, however, the product may not clear everything. Contact your local dermatologist for advice if there is any particular spot that you desire to make invisible.
WHAT IS CC CREAM??
On the other hand, CC cream or Color Control cream, is a more polished version of BB cream. Similar to BB cream, CC cream is widely used in Asia but is quickly spreading throughout multiple areas in the West. This cream is specially designed to brighten and even the color of your complexion. CC creams are different from BB creams, because CC creams are said to "prime, protect (with SPF), moisturize, and oil control - all while neutralizing and brightening the skin for an even complexion. It is also designed to help fade dark spots and even complexion over time. An example of this is Smashbox's new CC Cream Broad Spectrum, featured below in the examples of different types of BB and CC Creams. Also, BB creams are primarily used to PREVENT imperfections from happening, while CC Creams are designed to CORRECT what has already occurred. Regardless of which item an individual chooses, be sure to try out both to see which one has a better impact on your skin. What are you waiting for? Try out the newest, hottest trends of BB and CC Creams!
EXAMPLES OF HIGHLY
RATED BB & CC CREAMS!
- HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON MAKE-UP "THE LIPSTICK"
- HOW TO MAKE YOUR LIP COLOR LAST!
- TOP MAKE-UP MISTAKES!
- THE 10 NEWEST MAKE-UP SHADES THAT LOOK GOOD ON EVERYONE!
- THE TRUTH ABOUT MASCARA!
- TIPS FOR LONG LASTING MAKE-UP!
- THE DO'S AND DON'TS OF WEARING BLUSH!
- 5 UNIVERSAL NAIL SHADES!
- SAVE MONEY: HOW TO DO A SELF-MANICURE!
- TIPS ON CARING FOR YOUR MAKE-UP BRUSHES!
- NEW DRUGSTORE MAKE-UP PRODUCTS FROM REVLON!
- TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR EYES STAND OUT!
- ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NATURAL GLOW?
- WHY IT IS NOT OKAY TO SHARE MAKE-UP!
- HOW LONG DOES FOUNDATION LAST?
- BLACK LIPSTICK, THE NEW HOT!
- BEST "BLACK" EYELINERS AND WHAT TO LOOK FOR!
- WHITE, YELLOW & GREEN CONCEALER, "THE MIRACLE!"
- THE BENEFITS OF "WHITE" EYELINER!
- KEEP YOUR MAKE-UP ON WITH SETTING SPRAY!
- GORGEOUS SPRING EYESHADOW IDEAS!
- ETHNIC BEAUTY CARE!
- SKIN CARE-GENERAL INFORMATION
- ANTI-AGING PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION
Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA
"A man shall be satisfied with good by the fruit of his mouth: and the recompense of a man's hands shall be rendered unto him. — Proverbs 12:14 (KJV)."