There are smart ways to do everything, including buying the best body wash! Certain body washes contain harsh chemicals that can strip away important oils within your skin, which can lead to skin becoming dry, irritable and possibly damaged. In fact, certain chemicals such as Sodium Lauryl Sulfrate, can lead to hair loss and damage of the follicles over time! To view more harmful ingredients to avoid, please view the following article:
When choosing a body wash, the following things should be considered:
- Shelf life of the body wash at least 18 months
- Product should not contain Ultra Violet Irritants or Petrochemicals
- Fragranced body washes (not chemical) can actually sooth or help you to relax
- Whether or not it contains animal fat, if so, pass
The bottom line is to research "any" product that you are putting onto your skin. If there is any ingredient that you are unsure of, look it up. While most people choose to buy body wash products without looking, making the conscious decision to learn what you put on your body could potentially stop a lot of harm to your skin.
- HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT BODY WASH FOR YOUR SKIN
- TOTAL BEAUTY. 13 BEST BODY WASHES!
- OPRAH, 10 FRAGRANT BODY WASHES
- THE BEST BODY WASHES: REAL SIMPLE.COM
- HOW TO PICK THE BEST BODY WASH FOR YOUR SKIN
- WHAT INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR IN A CLEANSER
- MATCH YOUR SKIN TONE CELEBRITY STYLE!
- FRECKLED BEAUTIES, SKIN CARE TIPS!
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW!
- HOW TO CARE FOR FAIR SKIN, SECTION THREE
- 10 PRODUCTS THAT HELP EVEN SKIN TONE!
- SUNSCREEN IN THE WINTER..????
- BEST SKIN CARE TIPS FOR OILY SKIN!
- SKIN DISORDERS
- PLANT SUMMER SKIN IRRITANTS & HOW TO CURE THEM!
- SAVE MONEY! ALL IN ONE CREAMS! BB VS. CC CREAMS!
- MUST TRY ANTI-SHINE PRODUCTS!
- SIGNS YOU MAY BE ALLERGIC TO SKINCARE PRODUCT!
- TOP 10 MUST TRY FOUNDATIONS FOR OILY SKIN!
"Happy art thou, O Israel: who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who is the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places. — Deuteronomy 33:29(KJV)."