29. Learn how to manage and save your money now. Being irresponsible with money at an early age can lead to bad credit. Bad credit can ruin your ability to get a job, and making any important purchases that you may need later on in life even beyond your 20s.
28. Be careful of the pictures that you post on the internet. It may seem cool now and your friends may be laughing at your distasteful photos, but you will regret it when you are older or if you ever try to find a successful career.
27. Never tattoo someone else's name on your body. Young adults are constantly changing their minds. Your tattoo will probably last longer than your relationship.
26. Respect your parents. Appreciate them and try to enjoy them.They do not live forever.
25. Never be in such a hurry to settle down and have kids. While you think you are running out of time today, later on you will realize how young you really are and how much time you really had.
24. Your body is your temple, treat it well. Eat healthy and exercise. If you make it a life style when you are younger, then when you grow older it will be an easy transition.
23. Don't compare your life with someone else. Unhappiness is comparison. Everyone has different dreams and goals. Stay focused on your own life...NEVER COMPARE!
22. You will probably never keep all (or any) of your friends from high school. This is okay, because life changes people and growing apart is something that just happens sometimes.
21. Lifetime friends are impossible to find. If you have one, cherish them.
20. If you don't love yourself, no one else will.
19. Having a baby will never save a relationship, nor will it keep a man.
18. Never date someone who is cheating with you. If he or she cheats with you, they will cheat on you.
17. If he likes it, let him put a ring on it before you decide to start a family. If a man is not able to make the ultimate commitment, there is a small possibility that he will remain committed to your child.
16. It is okay to cry when things go wrong, but dry your eyes and keep going.
15. Rejection is a part of life. Accept it and know that if you are rejected that does not mean you are a failure. You only fail if you choose not to stand up again.
14. The day you stop caring about what others think is the day others will value your opinion.
13. Not everyone is going to like you, but that is okay, because you do not like everyone yourself.
12. Live everyday as though it were your last. Live, Love, Laugh and Dance.
11. Education is wonderful, but wisdom is the highest knowledge and gift that you can receive.
10. Beauty is only skin deep.
9. Never waste your time on someone who does not value your time and energy.
8. Regardless of what you see on social networking or how much your friends tell you how perfect their life is, they are lying. NO ONE HAS THE PERFECT LIFE!!
7. Look at old pictures and remember the great times and learn from the bad times.
6. Everything happens for a reason. Do not beat yourself up for the mistakes that you make in life. EVERYONE makes mistakes. Acknowledge your mistakes and recognize that sometimes there is good that can come out of bad.
5. Not everyone is a good person. There are some dirty people who are rotten to the core, especially to those who appear young and vulnerable. Learn to watch out for yourself.
4. You can't control everything in life. Sometimes you have to roll with the punches and trust in God or fate.
3. Before you become envious of those who you feel are more successful than you, be honest with yourself and ask if you have done everything you could do to get to the level of success that you wanted to achieve.
2. The greatest gift in life is being able to serve and help others. If you do not believe this, try it out, it could possibly change your life AND someone else's life.
1. Nothing lasts forever. Use every 0 behind a new age, as a chance to start over.
Written By: Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA