Today, social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter have taken over the way we communicate. Although there are several great things that can come from socializing in an online setting, some people are not aware of just how dangerous communicating online can be. Sure, everyone has heard the warnings, but not everyone is conscious of just how scheming some people can be online. There are several people who are starting to use social media for things like trying to lure young ladies into prostitution schemes. Many of the people who are behind these schemes, will send a lady an email to say how gorgeous and pretty she is and then go on to speak about how much money they can make just by "hanging" out with men. Now, most of us who would sit down and really think about this type of offer would think that if it sounds to good to be true, then it usually is. However, these predators are known to go after those who appear vulnerable and innocent in order to captivate them and get them involved in a dangerous world of prostitution. They are promised lots of money and attention, without the need to engage in "sexual" activities. To give you an example of what these emails look like, please view the following message:
- You're an absolutely breathtakingly "DROP DEAD" gorgeous, extremely cute, superfine, & very sexy Woman who'd have my clients only your leash & eating right out of you hands. The $1500 cash fee paid directly upfront to you for one hour of your time & services which is 100% completely all yours would be as easy as taking candy from a baby & your clients would be calling me before you even hit the ground floor on the elevator after you'd left the 5 Star Hotel Suite in the Buckhead district of Atlanta asking me when they can see you again. These are the only Women I contact such as yourself.Quiet as kept for the past 9.5+ years, I've run the premiere entity of it's kind in the entire Southeastern United States bar none as well as extremely particular with whom I even approach in the first place in that out of the 300+ profiles I view twice a week nationwide, if I contact 15 Women each time I search, that's considered excellent. The business model guarantees 100% total anonymity under the radar due to my business model of completely anonymous, incognito, and strictly "NONE WEBSITE & OFFLINE" based escort work exclusively with very wealthy & affluent Caucasian clientele who are all Gentlemen in their 40's & 50's. It's discreet to the point to where professional Women such as (Doctors, Lawyers, Corporate, Academia) as well as current & aspiring (Models, Actresses, & Entertainers,) even Married Women partner with me & have done so without ever having their cover blown due to my business model of 100% total anonymity. That's why I don't post online or have any websites as well as only directly contact Women such as yourself.If you merely did just 2 appointments per week (which is only 2 hours per week) not even including tips, that's $3000 cash per week, $12,000 cash per month, $144,000 cash per year & that's being your own free agent making up your very own weekly schedule, calling your own shots at all times whether you live local, regional, or anywhere nationwide.If your interpersonal/peoples, class, and manners match your looks & sex appeal, you're definitely whom I'm looking for without a doubt in that I'm very selective & extremely peculiar whom I even contact. What would hold you back from moving forward? I'm neither affiliated with law enforcement, hence the very reason why I don't post online and/or have any websites, nor am a "PIMP" who's someone who abuses Women who works for him mentally, emotionally, physically, and even sexually to strike fear in them as well as gets them strung out on illicit drugs in many cases to keep them in bondage. My business model is nothing remotely close to how a "PIMP" operates & the difference would be as day is from night in that I run my business like a real Corporation.There's no difference in what I'm doing than any Woman sleeping with a Man to pay her bills and/or getting things she wants, it's just not the direct exchange of cash yet still the same thing. I hope you're not being a fool, let alone know your worth as a Woman not to be giving away freebies.It sure beats the trends I've observed these past few years with Women literally taking care of lame & broke men who don't do anything but leech off of them like a parasite as well as leaving them with only having been played in the end, let alone not even having been gratified mentally, emotionally, or physically in any way whatsoever. If by chance this isn't a good fit for you, we can still do business if you'd like in that I pay a $500 referral fee should you know any Women of your caliber either seeking or interested in a lucrative opportunity such as one that I provide.Thank you in advance as well as have a very productive as well as prosperous day!
This is just one of many examples of what a prostitution invitation through Facebook (or other social media sites) will look like. Always be cautious of who you accept friend requests from. Also, here are some other tips to look for which include the following:
- A person who sends you a friend request who has little or no photos on their personal page.
- Anyone who has very few friends.
- Long emails that are not personalized and filled with details of a project. These people are generally copy/pasting those same emails and sending them to multiple people.
Regardless of who you are, be careful of who you entertain in conversations with, especially if you have never met them in reality. Social networking is fun, but keep in mind the safety precautions and remember that there are dangerous predators, seeking to suck people into a dangerous world that can lead to prostitution and/or human trafficking. (For more information on what human trafficking is CLICK HERE). If you encounter these type of people, report them to Facebook (although they usually have several accounts) or whoever the social networking provider is. Also feel free to report this type of suspicious conduct to the FBI. (CLICK HERE TO REPORT AN INCIDENT)
Written By: Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA
- INTERNATIONAL BULLLYING HELP! WORKFORCE, CYPER AND MORE!
- HELPING STOP HUMAN TRAFFICKING!
- WHAT IS A PEDOPHILE & WHY YOU SHOULD REPORT THEM!
- LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH FOR CHILDREN AGES 15-17 WORLDWIDE!
- BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN OF NIGERIA & THE PNEUMONIA EPIDEMIC!
- COUNTRIES WITH THE LOWEST LIFE EXPECTANCY & WHY!
- WORLD ISSUES
"He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered. — Proverbs 28:26 (KJV)."