The thyroid is a gland that is located in the neck and is responsible for metabolism. When an individual has a non functioning thyroid, it can affect everything from their weight, to their mental health. Other problems that can be associated with having a thyroid problem include the following:
All of the symptoms above do not have to be present in order for you to have a thyroid problem. The most common symptoms are:
- 10 SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM!
- TAKE THIS QUICK TEST IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM!
- DO YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE A THYROID PROBLEM?
- THYROID HORMONE TESTS!
- GET TESTED FOR THYROID DISEASE AND PROPERLY DIAGNOSED!
- INTRODUCTION TO DIABETES 101!
- UNDERSTANDING ALZHEIMER'S INTERNATIONALLY!
- CAN NEGLECTING YOUR TEETH SHORTEN YOUR LIFE?
- WOMEN'S HEALTH. THE IMPORTANCE OF AN ANNUAL CHECK-UP!
More Symptoms; About.com
If you or someone you know may be suffering from a Thyroid problem, please contact your local doctor,so he or she can run the appropriate test to ensure that the correct diagnosis is given.
"My son, if sinners entice you, Do not consent ((Proverbs 1:10 NKJV)."