If you have not heard, according to Forbes, the following were voted the least stressful jobs! Take a look! However, after completing this list, always make sure you make your own personal judgments! As always, if you have questions about the job descriptions, click on the link!
It seems that Forbes magazine back on January 3rd labeled being a College Professor as one of the least stressful jobs. But, within two days, Forbes also showcased an article named the Top 10 Reasons Why Being a College Professor is a "Stressful" Job. Here are the two opposing links!
- THE LEAST STRESSFUL JOBS OF 2013, UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR!
- TOP 10 REASONS BEING A UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR IS STRESSFUL!
A seamstress tailor was number two on the list. The only problem is that Forbes placed the average median income at $26,000 a year. Depending on where you live, most people may not be able to live off of $26,000 a year without extra income. All of a sudden, this job seems a bit more stressful...??
"REPEAT PROBLEM WITH INCOME?"
I don't know about you, but I would NEVER go to my hairstylist and suggest his or her job is simple. (My hairstylist stands on her feet all day long without many breaks.) Say this at your own personal risk of possibly coming out with a bad hair style...
There you have it! The top 10 Least Stressful Jobs! Of course as mentioned earlier, be sure to make your own personal judgments! Email us and let us know your thoughts~
- THE LEAST STRESSFUL JOBS, ACCORDING TO FORBES!
- THE LEAST STRESSFUL JOBS ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER?
- RESUME TIPS (FREE TEMPLATES)
- COVER LETTER TIPS (FREE TEMPLATES)
- VOLUNTEER INFORMATION HERE!
- TOP HIGHEST PAYING JOBS FOR WOMEN 2012-2013!
- HOW TO MAKE THE RIGHT DECISION FOR YOU!
- TOP PAYING JOBS FOR WOMEN IN 2013!
"And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left (Isaiah 30:21)."