Everywhere you look there is beauty advice for all types of issues that women run into. However, for ladies who are suffering from cancer (either during or after), the information is scarce. Many people are under the impression that an individual who has cancer should only concentrate on their health and never the outside appearance. While this statement may be valid, most individuals seem to forget that having the ability to look your best can enhance the way a person feels and sometimes improve their condition. When a person feels good about themselves, it gives them a new purpose in life and may be the turning point to improving their current health condition (to view an article about how beauty can help heal CLICK HERE). Below are 10 websites that have information and tips on how to deal with beauty situations if you have been affected by cancer or chemotherapy in any way. Chemotherapy changes the way a person's skin and other physical attributes appear. Hopefully, these tips along with the brief videos can help out those who are survivors of cancer. Be sure to check back for regular updates!
- MAKE-UP FOR CANCER PATIENTS!
- COPING WITH SKIN CHANGES DURING CHEMOTHERAPY!
- MORE BEAUTY TIPS FOR CANCER SURVIVORS!
- BEAUTY TIPS FROM A BREAST CANCER SURVIVOR!
- MAKE-UP AND BEAUTY TIPS FOR CANCER PATIENTS!
- WHAT TO DO IF CHEMO TAKES YOUR EYEBROWS & LASHES!
WATCH VIDEOS BELOW FOR MORE TIPS!
Make-up for how to
Make-up tips for eyes!
Eye make-up after Chemo!
Make-up Tutorial for Chemo!
- CANCER TREATMENT & HAIRLOSS! WHERE TO FIND FREE WIGS!
- 10 STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL CANCER SURVIVORS!
- BEAUTY INFORMATION FOR WOMEN WITH CANCER!
- ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GAL'S IN THE WORLD HAS CANCER??
"Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you (Titus 1 Peter 5:7)."