January is Cervical Health Awareness month. During this month, many people address cervical cancer topics and personal stories. Most doctors and those who have experienced cervical cancer will talk about the importance of "early" detection. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming an advocate for cervical cancer, he or she can start by trying to contact the media in several different ways. Please read the following article for additional information:
To begin getting seriously involved, the National Cervical Cancer Coalition is encouraging people, health or medical editors at your local newspapers, magazines, and news directors or health reporters of each local television and radio stations to get involved. However, not everyone has to go to the extremes of making this an "awareness" month; sometimes just telling your story or teaching people the importance of having a regular pap smear can help change lives. To learn more about cervical cancer, please read the following article:
- NCC, JANUARY IS CERVICAL HEALTH AWARENESS!
- CERVICAL CANCER AWARENESS PRODUCTS!
- FOUNDATION FOR WOMEN'S CANCER NETWORK!
- GLOBAL INITIATIVE AGAINST HPV AND CERVICAL CANCER!
- WOMEN'S HEALTH. THE IMPORTANCE OF AN ANNUAL CHECK-UP!
- GENERAL HEALTH QUESTIONS!
- BEAUTY INFORMATION FOR WOMEN WITH CANCER!
- VISIT OUR HEALTH SECTION FOR MORE HEALTH RELATED Q/A!
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength
(Deuteronomy 6:5 NKJV).