Nā Pali Coast State Park encompasses 6,175 acres of land and
is located in the center of the rugged 16 miles along the
northwest side of Kauaʻi, the oldest inhabited Hawaiian
Na Pali Coast (Hawaii)
- ATTRACTIONS IN NA PALI HAWAII, TRIP ADVISOR!
- FUN THINGS TO DO IN NA PALI COAST
- CRUISE THE NAPALI COAST!
- U.S. REVIEWS & TRAVEL ON NA PALI!
- NA PALI COAST STATE PARK!
- NAPOLI COAST GUIDE!
- CHEAP FLIGHTS TO Kauai, HI
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. John 14:27."
Natural Wonders of the U.S.A.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE NATURAL WONDERS OF THE U.S.!