Fair skin is characterized by milky white skin with a pink undertone.You probably have fair skin if you have very light hair and eyes. Caring for fair skin can be very difficult because this skin type lacks melanin and is very easy to burn when exposed to the sun. Melanin is the pigmentation that is found in skin and hair. A person who has little to no melanin, is a prime candidate for sun burns, skin cancer and premature wrinkles. Depending on your location, you can have more or less melanin in your skin. For example, people who live closer to the equator usually have darker skin tones, or more melanin. The good news is that you do not have to be dark to be beautiful. When fair skin is cared for properly, it can appear radiant and youthful. Here are a few tips on how to care for your gorgeous fair skin.
A cell in the skin that produces and contains the pigment melanin.
Retin-A Cream is the only cream that has been proven to help fight the aging process. There are many products that contain similar active ingredients, however, if you would like maximum benefits, visit your local dermatologist. Products that are bought over the counter at the drug store usually do not work, work very little, or work for a very short time. If you are going to invest your money into your skin, go to a specialist that will be able to tell you exactly what you need for your skin.
Find a dermatologist WORLDWIDE!
By now, if you have fair skin, you realize that going out in the sun can be a complete nightmare. It is okay to go out in the sun and have fun, but a person with fair skin must ALWAYS wear sunblock, even on cloudy days. Many people do not understand their skin is still in danger, even if their is no hint of sun in the sky.
Regardless of where the sun may be, your skin can become damaged. Sun damage is irreversible but 100% preventable. Depending on where you live, try to make a strong effort to avoid the sun during it's highest peak. If you have to go out into hot weather, always wear protective clothing, (ie long sleeved T-Shirt and a hat) that will help protect your skin from the sun. Clothing offers a natural UVB/UBA protection. The lighter the color of clothing you wear, the less protection it will give you from the sun, vice verse.
WHAT IS YOUR
DO NOT USE SUN
TO HEAL PIMPLES!
It LEAVES RED MARKS &
MAKES ACNE WORSE.
It is not uncommon to see a person with beautiful fair skin lying out in the sun as an attempt to get rid of a pimple. WARNING, This method is very dangerous and it does not work. Many people may disagree with this statement because they may feel like they see an immediate sign of radiant skin on the surface. However, if an individual with this skin tone decides to use tanning as a method of clearing acne this can be extraordinarily dangerous. Sun damage is like the wind, just because you do not see it does not mean it is not there. Many people who practice this method, end up with melanoma, red spots, premature wrinkles, and or other forms of deadly skin cancer.
STEPS TO ALLEVIATE
- 10 NATURAL SUN BURN REMEDIES!_
- DOES SUN EXPOSURE HEAL ACNE?
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT ACNE!
- 10 MYTHS ABOUT ACNE!
If you would like to keep your skin acne free, here are a few tips:
- Clean your skin at least twice a day. Our skin is known to sweat constantly throughout the summer months. Not washing your face can leave you with dirty skin. Twice a day is the normal recommended time for cleaning your skin. Everyone should develop their own skin routine. What is often good for your friend's skin may not be good for yours. To maximize your beautiful fair skin, focus on you and not your friends. If you are having an extremely difficult time figuring out what to do with your skin, talk to your local dermatologist or try out different brands until you have discovered something that works for you. Especially if you have had overexposure to the sun, it is imperative to get skin checks regularly. In between visits, sit down and check where your moles and spots are and recognize if their are any changes. DO NOT be deceived, just because you are young, does not mean you are immune to skin cancer. There is a rising number of deaths with young adults and skin cancer.
- Never use soap on your face. People with fair skin have very sensitive skin. Red blotches and marks can become a problem if the wrong products are used. Instead, try a moisturizer designed especially for your lovely fair skin.
- A person with sensitive skin should avoid face cloths, because they aggravate the skin. Try washing your hands thoroughly and cleaning your face with you hands or purchasing a soft sponge. If the product that you are currently using on your skin leaves unwanted red marks, this is a sign that you need to make a change in the products you use to clean your skin.
- Do not constantly tug and irritate your skin. This can result in premature aging and sagging skin. GO SOFT! If you have oily skin, use a primer, oil blotting sheets and make-up that is made special for your oily skin. A person with oily skin, generally has shine problems, primarily on their forehead and their nose area (The T-Zone.)
- Always wash your hands prior to touching your face. Constantly putting your hands on your face will consistently put dirt back into your skin. Think about all of the items that you touch throughout the day. All of the dirt is being put back to your skin.
|CLEAN AND CLEAR, OIL ABSORBING SHEETS, HERE!|
- What you do on the inside, will eventually take a physical toll on the outside. This means if you are constantly drinking, smoking and not allowing yourself to get the appropriate sleep, eventually this will ruin your now gorgeous pale skin. Limit alcohol, do not do drugs, have a balanced meal that includes fruits and vegetables and drink LOTS of water. Water purifies and cleans out your system. Drinking sodas that are filled with sugar can not only have an impact on your skin, but on your teeth as well. It is okay to enjoy your food, however, "balance" is the key.
- If you wear make-up either change your brushes or frequently clean them. This will help you to not constantly be putting dirt back into your skin.
- Never sleep with make-up on, regardless of what company tells you it is okay.
IF YOU DESIRE TO LOOK TAN,
LEARN HOW TO CONTOUR
AND CONTRAST AND
MAKE BRONZES /BLUSH
YOUR BEST FRIEND.
HOW TO CONTRAST!
LOOK IN THE MIRROR
AND RECOGNIZE THAT
FAIR SKIN IS GORGEOUS!
AND RECOGNIZE THAT
FAIR SKIN IS GORGEOUS!
2 HOT 2 TAN
2 HOT 2 TAN
Written By: Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA