HOW TO GET FROM POINT A TO Z!
This is that wonderful time of year again! Grammy submissions are just around the corner. To find out more information about the Grammy Awards please click the link below before continuing:
For many people, getting their music heard is the most difficult thing to do. Regardless of what you are trying to do, the competition is high and the entertainment industry is very selective. At times, this can be frustrating for a person who desires to make what they do, successful. Many people will give you false hope, selling their books, creating seminars, all to be heard and/or take advantage of you. Meanwhile, they are in the same position as you!
There is only one main marketing technique that will make you successful and it is called passion. I could write a whole article about the steps to achieve everything you want, but the truth is without passion or "a strong desire" to do something, what you are trying to do will never happen.
Passion in the world of marketing includes doing things for other people. It involves having a strong desire to change lives and waiting patiently for the return. The most successful people do things to change lives. Many times we confuse the truly successful people as being arrogant or wanting to be seen, however, most high achievers will tell you they were doing something for a passionate cause in their heart, and it just grew to be something they could not envision.
- Strong and barely controllable emotion.
12 entrepreneurs give their
best tips for start-ups!
10 Tips for successful business networking!
100 Successful tips!
I am soo jealous of...
HOW TO BE YOUR
OWN LIFE COACH!
MAKE YOUR BRAND ABOUT
CHANGING LIVES, NOT BECOMING FAMOUS!
- If your goal in life is to be famous, what you are trying to do will NEVER happen! The moment you forget about yourself and make your product about what other people desire, people will begin to flock to see what you have to offer. Passion is contagious and people are naturally drawn to others who are doing things for a purpose.
"Cast but a glance at riches, and they are gone, for they will surely sprout wings and fly off to the sky like an eagle (Psalms 23:5)."
RECOGNIZE THAT SUCCESS TAKES
TIME, EFFORT AND ENERGY!
- You can advertise day and night, but without the appropriate skills, your future plans will quickly come to a halt. Many people are under the false impression that "things" just happen to people. They must have been lucky. In order to put their mind at ease, people are quick to discount any work that a person may have put in to get where they are going. This type of thinking is not only inaccurate, but it can lead to a destructive jealous behaviour.
- Olympians do not just wake up one morning and decide they are going to run a marathon the next day. They practice for years to develop their craft and their bodies while dealing with adversities and everyday life. Their minds are set on the prize, which is obviously not instant.
"For God is not unjust so as to overlook your work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do (Hebrews 6:10)."
RESPOND TO OTHER PEOPLE!
- Selfish people never make it pass the flashing yellow lights. When an individual makes everything about "them" this is a huge mistake. Although others may never admit it, they can sense a genuine person. Someone who cares about others. As human beings, we are naturally drawn to people who care for others. Today, we live in the Internet world. Showing that you care towards people you do not know has changed:
- TIPS ON RESPONDING TO OTHER PEOPLE
- Answer personally. DO NOT copy and paste your email to every single person. This is very easy to spot!
- Take a genuine interest in other people's projects.
- Ask them how they are doing on a Tuesday, without having your work attached to it.
- Respond to your market. You do not have to change your talent, just adjust your talent so that you can help others...or not be selfish.
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves (Philippians 2:3)."
KNOW WHO YOUR ENEMIES ARE!
- Everyone has people who do not want to see them become successful. This is normal. Sometimes people do not understand they are becoming your enemy. Jealousy and envy is a weapon and many individuals will use this, without consciously knowing it. Automatically, when someone says enemies, we have greater tendencies to want to believe that those people exist millions of miles away. The truth is, your biggest enemies may be standing right outside of your door.
- When you become passionate about something, expect criticism from others. This does not make them a bad person, it actually means they are responding the way most human beings do. If someone sees that you are going after your passion with all of your heart, it makes them question their own life (in other words compare).
Love one another with brotherly affection.
Outdo one another in showing honor
- The best way to deal with this is to market outside of the closest people that you know. NEVER gloat, brag, or become degrading. As quickly as the good things happen, it can be snatched away.
"Carry each other's burdens
DO IT BECAUSE YOU CARE.....
- IF YOU CANNOT HAVE PASSION FOR OTHER PEOPLE, YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT TO THE TOP. The most successful people in this world, never started by trying to do something for money. They started because they wanted to make a change...
"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and
he will exalt you( James 4:10)."
Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA