1. You are my creator and we need to have a special bond in order for me to share my deep appreciation for your hard work and dedication.
("So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them (Genesis 1:27)."
2. If it were not for you, I would not be able to pay my mortgage, put food on my table and I would definitely be without clothes.
("And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)."
3. I can trust in you every single time and you will never let me down or hurt me.
("Confidence in an unfaithful man in time of trouble is like a broken tooth, and a foot out of joint (Proverbs 25:19.")
4. You often surprise me with the BEST gifts a person can every give.
("Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadow (James 1:17)."
5. You are the most peaceful person I have ever met, and without you, their would be no joy.
"(The joy of the Lord is my strength (Nehemiah 8:10)."
6. You can love me as a person like no one else can. After all, you did sacrifice the most important things for me.
("For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16)."
7. You could potentially take my life and that just really SCARES me!
("I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more (Luke 12:4)."
8. If I go away from you, you may decide to let something potentially damage the quality of my life.
("No weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17)."
9. You control everything that ever happens in my life.
("He controls the course of world events; he removes kings and sets up other kings. He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the scholars (Daniel 2:21)."
And MOST IMPORTANTLY:
10. You determine where I will spend my eternal life after I die.
("I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand (John 10:28)."
Written By: Te-Shandra Haskett, MBA
Apologize for any grammatical errors in advance
*Please forward this to anyone who believes you need to like them, or someone who is always striving for everyone to like them.*
LOVE LETTERS TO MY BULLIES
I CAN TELL WHAT YOU FRIENDS ARE SAYING ABOUT YOU!
TOP REASONS WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!